I never used to believe in past lives, but that has now changed. Clearly I did something wrong in a past life and now its coming back to haunt me. Do you know how I know? Everywhere I go I see a Kardashian. It’s terrible! In the grocery store, in the pharmacy, on tv, on the internet, they are everywhere! I don’t know what I did, but it must have been really bad. What did I do lord? What did I do? They are fricking everywhere. What did I do wrong in a past life so that wherever I go in this one, I am deluged by the Kardashians? These people don’t even do anything except get pictures taken of them doing something else. Even Paris Hilton has a career. Kourtney is wearing this, Khloe is wearing that, Kim is divorcing whoever. I even know their fricking names now! Please oh heavenly father, tell me what I did. I’m begging you. You know, the Kardashians weren’t just inflicted upon me though. They even corrupted a United States Olympian. This guy won the Decathlon, had his photos on cereal boxes, was an American icon and now he wants to be a woman. Poor Bruce. The Kardashians are evil, and they are here because of something I did. I’m sorry everyone. I’m sorry god. I’m sorry!
Blog Post Categories
Recent Blog Posts
- RT @NASAJPL: Ring of stellar fire. See a new infrared image of galaxy NGC 1291, from @NASAspitzer go.nasa.gov/1ouAxP1 http://t.co/3N0O8w… 14 hours ago
- RT @TammySmick: Medical negligence is the third leading cause of death. Let's save lives. Vote yes on #Prop46 http://t.co/9vYW66jsBv 19 hours ago
- RT @apod: Sunspot Group AR 2192 Crackles: apod.it/141022 22 hours ago
- Graphic showing relative sizes & distance of Mars & Comet Siding Spring at closest approach planetary.org/blogs/emily-la… http://t.co/JvuLDqHL6i 1 day ago
- RT @ccadelago: Ralph Nader urges Jerry Brown to support Proposition 46 sacb.ee/1Jp3 #Prop46 1 day ago